Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Final Artwork of Assignment 2

Hallo2 to all viewers. May you all in a pink of health. I welcome you to my not so luxury but humble blog. (hurm..?) Okay, I suddenly start to crapping. There's no need for formality here! This is a designer blog! Where fresh creative juices is poured down in the lines of FCM.

So it shall be...

Well, In this post I just add my symbol on the artwork. The style I use is a cartoonish look. Nothing much to say about it. I just having a lot of uncomfortable sleep to make this. For the coming assignment 3, I shall put all my heart in doing that! So I'll be able to do better than everything!

Umm...It seems like there is a little problem in this image. But what the heck? Just upload it! Beautiful or not, that is the second question.

2 comments:

nurul ashikin said...

hello. thnks fer d cmts. sorie fer evrythg && thnks fer d advices :)

Koo AC said...

hi, great effort that you have put up here. Well done. For the final ill doc, you can use a rectangular shape to clip out the redundant illustration outside the page border. (clipping mask).